Thursday, August 5, 2010

City celebrations - once is enough

Yesterday I went to a square in downtown Joao Pessoa around 10:00 pm. It was a completely rundown place, surrounded by abandoned buildings, a completely crappy place. But it was fun, mainly because I survived! I've met Ani and her sister, zachary meisel, davi chamulak, ana becerill, willliam newton, alfredo estrade, angela bonaccorso, livius trache, manuel malheiros, laercio losano and wife, carlos bertulani and wife, jorge lopez, francesca sammarruca, francisco krmpotic, and others. Apparently the city is getting older. From what I saw yesterday, I confirm that this is true. The music was not good, a kind of distorted rock on top of some reggae. I've hear that david chamulak was very happy to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment